اذا كنت مسجل لدينا فقم بالدخول اما اذا لم تكن مسجل ف ندعوك لتسجيل في منتدى عشاق الرومانسية والمشاركة معنا
اذا كنت مسجل لدينا فقم بالدخول اما اذا لم تكن مسجل ف ندعوك لتسجيل في منتدى عشاق الرومانسية والمشاركة معنا
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
منتدانا يرحب بكم ويتمنالكم قضاء اجمل وامتع الاوقات بصحبتنا مع تحيات الادارة
نرحب بالاعضاء الجدد ونتمنى تواصلهم معنا واهلا وسهلا بهم
اننا ندعوا اعضائنا الكرام للمشاركة معنا لاتحاف هذا المنتدى بشتى المواضيع
منتدانا اسس على الحب والتعاون والاحترام المتبادل بين جميع منتسبيه
تحياتنا لكل الساعين بمحبة وسلام للحفاظ على سلامة الموقع والمنتدى
تابعونا في الفيس بوك على الصفحتنا الخاصة بالضغط هنا

The Other Option

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Maikl Samir
عضو فعـــــال جــــدا
عضو فعـــــال جــــدا
Maikl Samir

عدد المساهمات : 64

The Other Option Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The Other Option   The Other Option Emptyالإثنين مارس 29, 2010 9:16 pm

[size=18]The Other Option OtheOpti737L

The Other Option

"Yes, children, three of them," Quince concluded, leaning back slightly and smiling his winning smile, "But they die very quickly, and you do it on account of all the virgins you think you'll get your hands on once you get to heaven."
Quince was a salesman, although he never went door-to-door. He never had the need. All his clients came straight to him, because there was simply nowhere else to go.
"I see," breathed the Poor Soul, "I suppose that makes it quite acceptable,"
It frowned slightly.
"But tell me," It went on softly, "What is a virgin?"
Quince levered his smile up a notch.
"My friend," he enunciated warmly, "If you take this life, then that question will never bother you again."

Quince was a salesman, but he'd never so much as held a vacuum cleaner or driven a car. What he sold was much more precious.
What he sold was life itself.
He sat in his office – which was both infinitely huge and immeasurably small, on account of the fact that it existed in a place outside of both space and time – and dealt out lives to the Poor Souls, who came to him ever and again. Technically, his realm was not quite the beginning of existence – but it was so close that he almost fancied he could see it on a clear day.
The only beings he ever came across – as far back as he could remember, at least, which was very far indeed, if not quite forever – the only beings he ever saw were these Poor Souls, these clients of his. Essentially, they were lifeless shells, waiting to be filled with whatever life Quince took it into his head to offer them. There was never a lack, either of clients or lives to give them.
Personally, Quince regarded existence as rather an obvious choice – a bit mainstream – and he was constantly surprised that his clients didn't look around more first and see what their other options were. But then, after all, why should he care?
As long as he had clients, that was all that mattered.

< 2 >

"No, I don't think you understand," said t
[b][center]
[i]
[/size]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

The Other Option
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: English Forum-
انتقل الى: