اذا كنت مسجل لدينا فقم بالدخول اما اذا لم تكن مسجل ف ندعوك لتسجيل في منتدى عشاق الرومانسية والمشاركة معنا
اذا كنت مسجل لدينا فقم بالدخول اما اذا لم تكن مسجل ف ندعوك لتسجيل في منتدى عشاق الرومانسية والمشاركة معنا
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
منتدانا يرحب بكم ويتمنالكم قضاء اجمل وامتع الاوقات بصحبتنا مع تحيات الادارة
نرحب بالاعضاء الجدد ونتمنى تواصلهم معنا واهلا وسهلا بهم
اننا ندعوا اعضائنا الكرام للمشاركة معنا لاتحاف هذا المنتدى بشتى المواضيع
منتدانا اسس على الحب والتعاون والاحترام المتبادل بين جميع منتسبيه
تحياتنا لكل الساعين بمحبة وسلام للحفاظ على سلامة الموقع والمنتدى
تابعونا في الفيس بوك على الصفحتنا الخاصة بالضغط هنا

Aesop's Fable - The Hare With Many Friends

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Maikl Samir
عضو فعـــــال جــــدا
عضو فعـــــال جــــدا
Maikl Samir

عدد المساهمات : 64

Aesop's Fable - The Hare With Many Friends Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Aesop's Fable - The Hare With Many Friends   Aesop's Fable - The Hare With Many Friends Emptyالأحد أبريل 25, 2010 9:45 pm

=blue]Comic Sans Ms]
[b]Aesop's Fable - The Hare With Many Friends

A Hare was very popular with the other animals in the jungle who all claimed to be her friends. One day she heard the hounds approaching her and hoped to escape them by the aid of her Friends. So, she went to the horse, and asked him to carry her away from the hounds on his back. But he declined, stating that he had important work to do for his master. "He felt sure," he said, "that all her other friends would come to her assistance." She then applied to the bull, and hoped that he would repel the hounds with his horns. The bull replied: "I am very sorry, but I have an appointment with a lady; but I feel sure that our friend the goat will do what you want." The goat, however, feared that his back might do her some harm if he took her upon it. The ram, he felt sure, was the proper friend to ask for help. So she went to the ram and told him the case. The ram replied: "Another time, my dear friend. I do not like to interfere on the present occasion, as hounds have been known to eat sheep as well as hares." The Hare then applied, as a last hope, to the calf, who regretted that he was unable to help her, as he did not like to take the responsibility upon himself, as so many older persons than himself had declined the task. By this time the hounds were quite near, and the Hare took to her heels and luckily escaped.

Moral of the story :
[/font]
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Aesop's Fable - The Hare With Many Friends
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
 :: English Forum-
انتقل الى: